Workplace Safety Program
This assessment addresses the following course objective(s):
- Describe the application of labor laws due to court decisions.
- Describe negotiating techniques and how to overcome an impasse.
You are the manager of an automotive service and repair shop. The current Workplace Safety Program is outdated. You have been tasked with preparing the following:
- An Occupational Health and Safety (OSH) development checklist.
- An Occupational Health and Safety (OSH) Policy to include the following:
- State your business name and your commitment to OHS and the protection of your workers and a safe workplace.
- State how the responsibility of health and safety is shared by everyone who works at your businesses, including contractors.
- Outline what you will provide, what your supervisors will provide, and what you expect your workers to provide.
- Be sure to establish a process to review.
Word Document meeting the following requirements:
Your assignment must be formatted as follows:
- APA formatting
- Times New Roman or Arial 12-point font
- 1-inch margins
- Page numbers in top right corner
- Doubled spaced
- Must be 2-3 pages in length.
Order a Unique Copy of this Paper