Unit 1 – Individual Project
I already created the powerpoint, just need speaker notes. Each number is a powerpoint slide.
- List at least 3 qualitative attributes of outdoor sporting goods about which they might want to ask consumers. Make sure at least 1 of them is nominal.
- For each attribute that is ordinal, assign names for the endpoints of a 5 point rating scale.
- Explain the difference between nominal and ordinal data.
- Explain how nominal and ordinal data relate to a rating scale.
- List at least 2 quantitative attributes of outdoor sporting goods that market researchers might want to measure.
- Explain the difference between interval and ratio data.
- Include in your presentation the difference between a population and a sample. Do not forget about the target market.
- Note why it is important to avoid bias when conducting research (see note below).
Note: Give 2 examples of possible populations for this test.
Order a Unique Copy of this Paper