Security Architecture And Engineering
Describe a model project to upgrade security at your facility (or a fictional facility) using the process identified in the three-part Security Architecture and Engineering series. In whatever order seems most logical to you, address total system design including barriers, site hardening, access control, lighting, Intrusion Detection Systems, CCTV, patrols, etc.
- Your paper should be a minimum 10-12 pages (the Title Page and References page will be additional pages).
- A minimum of 3-5 scholarly sources must be used.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space. Please provide a separate heading for each question.
- Students will follow the APA 6 Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework. See http://www.apus.edu/content/dam/online-library/resources-services/Fuson_2012_APA.pdf
- Use scholarly or other relevant sources.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize: books, peer reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc. (may be electronic of course and the APA manual lists all the types of possible resources and reference formats, hint…hint), and valid web sites (use caution with these).
- Your assignment will be graded using the attached rubric.
I’ve attached a couple things to help as well.
Order a Unique Copy of this Paper