Psychology Discussion Question
- What advantages and disadvantages can you identify on the use of the MMPI-2 or MMPI-2-RF as a tool for researching mood disorders?
- If the warning signs of depression are left untreated, the person may have a higher rate of suicide attempts and of completed suicides. Discuss the problems associated with the prediction of suicide.
- Examine the relationship between mood disorders and suicide.
- Differentiate between major depressive disorders, bipolar I disorder, bipolar II disorder, dysthymic disorder, and cyclothymic disorder
- what is considered normal depression to major depressive disorder.
- Evaluate assessment tools used in diagnosis of mood disorders.
Order a Unique Copy of this Paper