Research in Social Psychology [WLOs: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
- Indicate the study you completed, including the web link.
- Describe the research that was conducted. What did you do? What type of method do you think the researcher was utilizing? Can you identify the hypothesis and/or theory?
- Appraise the study based on your understanding of research gained from the reading. What elements of the study “worked” and what would you suggest the researchers do to improve their study? Mention at least three specific elements.
- Indicate any relevant ethical concerns. Was deception utilized?
- Identify situational factors and/or social and cultural influences that may impact the phenomenon being studied.
- Illustrate how this insight may be relevant to your personal or professional life through specific examples.
To fully demonstrate content knowledge and critical thinking in your Research in Social Psychology discussion
- Interpret course concepts explicitly, applying them to your personal experiences/observations, and cite the required readings as appropriate.
- Be thorough and specific, structuring your work intentionally (with an introductory and concluding sentence or two), providing clear context, and concisely and precisely explaining relevant course concepts.
- Use personal examples to illustrate as appropriate, but do be sure to provide an objective analysis too, referencing required materials and using additional sources as needed to support your insight.
- Use your own Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) and apply in-text citations appropriately throughout your post.
Order a Unique Copy of this Paper