Part 1. Discuss the validity and reliability factors researchers should consider when choosing a measure.
- Differentiate between psychological measures with evidence of high validity and reliability versus low validity and reliability.
- Examine test-retest reliability, parallel-forms reliability, and split-half reliability.
- Analyze what it means for scores on a psychological measure to be accurate.
- Examine each of the following forms of validity: face, content, criterion-related, and construct validity.
- Discuss three or more ethical considerations that relate to choosing a psychological measure.
Order a Unique Copy of this Paper