Project: Pt. 1: Identification Of A Social Problem And Identification Of A Policy
- Describe a current social problem. How might this problem be incongruent with social work values/ethics?
- How/when has this problem been identified historically, and what were the actions taken to address this concern?
- How have the groups affected by this concern changed over time?
- Describe the policy area related to this social problem.
- Is the policy identified by your group dictated by local, state, or federal statute—or a combination thereof?
- What are the different aspects of the policy?
- How long has the current policy been in place?
- Who supports and who opposes the policy?
- What changes/amendments have been made to the policy?
- Explain how this policy affects clients you might see in a clinical setting and why, as a clinical social worker, it would be important to advocate for change.
Order a Unique Copy of this Paper