an anonymous act of kindness. Examples include helping someone carry groceries, paying for a stranger’s coffee, donating time or money to a cause you believe in, and so forth.
Write a 350- to 700-word summary of your experience.
Address the following:
· Compare the respective roles of altruism, personal and professional social responsibility, and codependency.
· How does altruism apply to psychology or psychological principles?
· How does altruism improve the human condition? Are there limits to altruism?
· What are some personal and professional responsibilities related to altruism?
· What is the future of psychology, specifically in relation to altruism, in contemporary society?