1. Create a presentation with a minimum of 10 slides about the uses and limitations of the U.S. Food & Drug Administration’s (FDA) requirements on product labeling for public safety. Include a discussion of a recently published article (within the last 12 months) that addresses product labeling.
You can use the information from your textbook as well as information from other reliable sources; however, information from unmonitored websites, such as Wikipedia, is not acceptable. Be creative, and add photos, images, or other supplemental graphics to support your presentation.
Ensure that you use images from the public domain or creative commons. Be sure to cite any sources used in a references slide by using proper APA style. You may also use the slide notes function to explain slide contents as necessary.
The following are ideas for topics that you may want to address:
· the purpose of product labeling,
· product labeling requirements,
· limitations of product labels,
· pesticide product labeling, and
· federal food and drug requirements for labeling.