Topic 2: Anna has just had a baby. Now she must decide if she should breast fed her baby or not. She does not want the hassle of breastfeeding, but she hears it is good for her child. Discuss the pros and cons of breast feeding. Should you breastfed or bottle fed?
Your initial forum must be at least 250 words. You need to state your thesis and support it with evidence and at least one outside, reputable reference. Your textbook is not an outside reference. Remember, there is no right or wrong. APA Format
Journal Article Summary
Select one (1) peer-reviewed research article that you used in your research paper to share with the class. Do not discuss in editorial or letter to editor. APA Format
Henderson, D. A. D. (2017). Smallpox Eradication: Leadership and Legacy. The Journal of infectious diseases, 215, 673-6.
After reading your selected article, post the following information:
1. Why is the research question significant to your research paper?
2. What was the purpose of the study?
3. What was the study design?
4. Who was in the study population(s)/sample(s)?
5. What was the outcome and was it consistent with the researcher(s)’ original research question?
6. What recommendation(s) did the researcher offer for future studies?
7. How do you know this article was peer-reviewed?
Initial responses should be no less than 200 words in length not including your reference(s) and supported by at least two references (aside from the textbook)
Burke, Johnson, & Equiano
1. How does Olaudah Equiano’s story either support or undercut the sorts of qualities and ideals that the colonists, Burke, and Johnson are arguing about?
Your initial post should be at least 250 words. MLA Format.
Global Business Perspectives
Read the Chapter 4 Closing Case – Emerging Markets: Natura Makes Brazil Look Beautiful
Provide complete answers to Case Discussion Questions 1–3
Print text or e-book: Global Business, 4th (2015). Peng, Mike W. Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning.