Write an Informative Essay.
Write about Polices, Firefighters, and Teachers heroes who sacrifice them to save other people life can be found in everyday life.
· Think about people who deserve status as heroes? From the past, from the present, from life, and from literature.
· What defines a hero?
· Write a five-paragraph essay that develops your definition of heroism.
· Be sure to use strategies of definition (function, example, and negation) to guide your writing.
· The essay is to be 12-point FONT, TIMES NEW ROMAN, DOUBLE-SPACED, with a TITLE, and a HEADING!
· Attached below is the PowerPoint with the point to be follow in your writing.
It must have:
· Introduction. Start with an engaging hook or a clearly articulated thesis statement, it does
· outline a focused plan for the development of the essay.
· Must have 5 Paragraph well development in an effective and focused writing.
· Use examples that are relevant, precise and cited correctly.
· The paragraph writing about specific heroes must be well-developed with relevant examples,
· and the second body paragraph is must have citations and insightful commentary about the textual evidence presented.
· Use paragraph with negation strategy and clear and relevant details making the point
· that a character who is the antagonist in a narrative cannot be a hero.
· Use transitional devices that guide a reader’s progress between paragraphs.
· The conclusion must logically follow from and reviews the points made in the essay.