(1) Complete the final reflection (see the attached prompt, which I also provided in class.)
(2) Complete revisions of all 3 major unit papers.
(3) Compile all 4 of these documents into a single, Microsoft Word document, in the following order: final reflection, unit 1 revision, unit 2 revision, unit 3 revision.
(4) Put page breaks between each of these 4 papers; include appropriate headings at the beginnings of those pages that denote the beginnings of each paper.
(5) Save the entire file and upload it to the Canvas forum entitled, “YOUR FINAL REFLECTION AND REVISIONS HERE.” Do this by March 22 at 11:59 PM.
(6) NOTE: this relates to the “final portfolio” that the Writing Program collects from each student who takes WRIT 1122 in the Winter. Doing so is mandatory.
a. In a new document, put your name at the top and title the document, “Reflection on My Writing in WRIT 1122.”
b. Copy and paste the following words as the first paragraph of your page:
“NOTE: In this section of WRIT 1122, my professor assigned us a final project that involved writing a 1,500-word reflection on the writing we did throughout the quarter. What I’m including in this reflection is, first, three brief paragraphs that outline the nature of each of the three major writing projects we were asked to complete. Then, you’ll see that I’ve included my entire, 1,500-word reflection, plus revisions for each of the three major projects.”
c. In your own words, then, summarize each of the 3 prompts for the major writing assignments in this class. Do so for people who would not otherwise know anything about the kind of writing you were asked to complete. Be clear about what the point of each assignment was—use the prompts to help you do this.
d. Copy and paste your 4 essays—completed in (1) to (5) above—into this new file, so that those essays appear right after the stuff you did from (a) to (c).