Each station will have 2-3 students working together on an experiment. Each student will submit an individual lab report on the experiment at the end of each lab session. NO LATE EXPERIMENT REPORTS ACCEPTED! NO EXTRA TIME ALLOWED!
Format (Title Page) Experiment number and name Student name and ID number (print) (You must also sign the report) Lab day and time Lab station number Lab instructor Term Date submitted (Body)
1. Purpose (1 or 2 sentences.)
2. Theory (1 paragraph.)
3. Circuit Analysis (A detailed mathematical analysis of the circuits that predicts every data value or graph recorded in section V.
4. Procedure (In your own words explain how to perform the experiment.)
5. Data and Graphs (Present data clearly using tables etc. All graphs must be on graph paper and should be labeled.)
6. Any Calculations and Results (Calculations using data. Not a repeat of circuit analysis.)
7. Answers to questions from the lab manual (Restate and answer questions from the lab manual.)
8. Conclusions (1 paragraph.) . NOTE: REPORTS CAN BE UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 5 pages (single-sided, please).
Laboratory Room Rules 1. Report any equipment malfunction to the instructor immediately. 2. DO NOT MOVE EQUIPMENT FROM ONE STATION TO ANOTHER! 3. The instructor must check your data and station before you may write the report. 4. After completing an experiment, turn off all equipment and put away cables and parts. 5. Food, beverages and smoking are not permitted in the lab.