Executive Program Practical Connection Assignment
Subject: Security Architecture & Design
Provide a reflection of at least 500-600 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
NOTE: “I’m working as Automation QA Developer/Tester”
- Provide a 500-600 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
- You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
Grading Criteria Assignments Maximum Points
- Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria 40
- Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts 20
- Clearly presents well-reasoned ideas and concepts 30
- Uses proper mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling and APA structure 10
Order a Unique Copy of this Paper