Your submission should not exceed five pages total.
Autobiographical Statement (250–500-word limit). In a short autobiographical statement, tell us about yourself. You can write about your education, your family, your talents and passions, particular intellectual influences, people you have met, work you’ve done that has shaped the person you have become, or significant places or events in your life, especially as they relate to your field of study. In addition, use this portion of the essay to explain any strengths or weaknesses you may have (examples: low GPA, lack of experience, significant interruption in work or studies, unique skills and achievements as they relate to the program, or any other information you want to share). Your writing should be informative and reflect your own voice.
Completed my Bachelor of Science in fashion design from XXXX collage, India in 2015 achieved 3.5 gpa.
NSL Fashion private limited – Mumbai, Maharashtra (Oct-2015 to Present)
· Created and sketched women garments design with pattern card attached for mass production
· Worked with development on materials, treatments, designs
· Created new fits with technical department
· Managed and ordered raw material purchase
· Coordinated with oversea factories to develop fabrics and trims
· Designed activewear for women with style sketching and draping techniques
Researched marketing strategies for fashion merchandise trends and design inspirations
I am second son to my parents. my father is retired government employ. mom house wife.
3. your talents and passions
· Coral draw
· Microsoft Office Programs
· Learned sales techniques and the workings
· Fashion sketching
· Garment Construction
· Strong creative design skills
· Familiar with silhouette
· Applied styling techniques
· Professional photo shoot experience
particular intellectual influences, people you have met, work you’ve done that has shaped the person you have become, or significant places or events in your life, especially as they relate to your field of study.
This section must written based on yours imagine expectation on me. Pick a Bollywood film actress write it down as I worked with her which shaped me the person I have become anything like that means form assistant fashion designer to next level of it.
significant places or events in your life, especially as they relate to your field of study. This one do some research on Indian website on fashion and write it as I have participated as assistant designer to that event.. and write it down on my role and responsibility. Please my role and responsibility must match with my profession.
Strengths or Weaknesses:
Anything as per your experience. I am applying for Masters in fashion design. So, it must be related to.
Academic Statement of Interests (500–750-word limit). Please describe the academic and intellectual interests, progress, and achievements that have contributed to your decision to apply for graduate study in this field. You should include a thoughtful description of your tentative plan of study or area of inquiry in the field as you now envision it, the kind of research questions you intend to pursue, your professional goals, and an explanation of how this graduate program will help you realize those goals. In addition, include a self-assessment of your work as a scholar, pointing out strengths and weaknesses. If you have not enrolled as a student in the past five years, please address anticipated opportunities and challenges in pursuing the degree and future career expectations upon completion of the program.
1. So I am applying for master in fashion design field. It must be written based on that field do research and complete.
2. If you have not enrolled as a student in the past five years, please address anticipated opportunities and challenges in pursuing the degree and future career expectations upon completion of the program.