Collaborative Planning Committee of community stakeholders
Final project, you will be identifying the members for a Collaborative Planning Committee of community stakeholders based on the research you have completed so far in determining the threats and hazards of your community, critical infrastructure, type of assessment and its demographics. You need not use actual persons, but their titles or positions would be sufficient.
Some areas or disciplines that you may wish to examine when identifying these stakeholders include:
- Emergency management
- Law enforcement
- Fire services
- Public health
- Hospitals and health care facilities
- Public works
- Utility operators
- Animal control
- Social services
- Childcare, child welfare, and juvenile justice facilities (including courts)
- National Guard
- Private sector
- Civic, social, faith-based, educational, professional, and advocacy organizations (e.g., those that address disability and access and functional needs issues, children’s issues, immigrant and racial/ethnic community concerns, animal welfare, and service animals).
You will now combine the research data you have acquired from the three assignments that you have completed so far, along with any additional research data and submit your report outlining information on threats and hazards, critical infrastructure, demographics and identifying planning representatives, they will need to create and complete a Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP).
Your final must also meet the following requirements:
- Be a minimum of five double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title/cover page and reference page). If you include an abstract, the abstract does not count towards the five pages.
- Incorporate concepts from our course.
- Include a properly formatted APA style title page.
- Include in-text citations
- Include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Include an APA-formatted reference section.
Your research must be cited per APA guidelines.
Order a Unique Copy of this Paper