1. How can we provide early intervention for a child whose disability is not yet present?
2. How are the four different purposes of assessment and evaluation in early childhood special education related to one another?
3. How can a play activity or everyday routine become a specially designed learning opportunity for a preschooler with disabilities?
4. Why should post-school outcomes drive educational programming for secondary students with disabilities?
5. Why is self-determination so important to the success of students with disabilities in postsecondary education?
6. How can teachers help school-age children with disabilities achieve satisfying recreation and leisure as adults?
7. What do you find to be most beneficial when teaching exceptional student education?