1. Politics: What type of political system did the civilization have?
2. Economics: How was commerce regulated and goods/services exchanged?
3. Religion: What god(s)/religion affected the way the civilization viewed the world?
4. Technology: What technologies did the civilization use?
5. Environment/Geography: What type of environment/geography/climate affected the civilization?
6. Education: How (if at all) did the civilization train and educate its citizens?
7. Philosophy(ies): What philosophies, if any, guided the decisions made by the civilization?
8. Arts & Entertainment: What artistic forms of expression did the civilization use for expression? How did they do for fun, games, and relaxation?
9. Notable Works: What are major works of literature, philosophy, art, etc. that reflect the civilization?
10. Family, Marriage, & Sexuality: How did they view sexuality, reproduction, and the family unit?
11. Fate of Civilization: What happened to the civilization?
12. Contributions to Western Civilization: What did the civilization contribute to the development of Western Civilization?