Donyelle, the company owner, likes the idea of going to the cloud but wants to learn more about the best cloud solution for the company. She wants you to investigate further and has asked you to prepare a narrated PowerPoint presentation that will be presented to company leadership at the next meeting.
In this project, develop a detailed comparative analysis of cloud vendors and their services. A comparative analysis provides an item-by-item comparison of two or more alternatives, processes, products, or systems. In this case, compare the pros/cons of the cloud service providers in terms of security, ease of use, service models, service/tools they provide, pricing, technical support, cloud service providers’ infrastructure, and architecture model.
· One to two slides on the company profiles
· One to two slides on what the company is struggling with
· One to two slides on current infrastructure
· Three to six slides on the top three cloud services providers. Include their service models (i.e., SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), services/tools/solutions (i.e., compute, storage, database, developer tools, analytics tools, networking and content delivery, customer engagement), pricing, accessibility, technical support for companies, global infrastructure
· One to two slides on a recommended cloud service provider based on the comparative analysis and the cloud vendor’s abilities to meet the service needs of the company
· One slide on the conclusion