Art Creation & Reflection-Sculpture, Painting, Or Drawing
Part 1: Art Creation
Select a photograph to use as a point of inspiration. Create an art piece of photography inspired by your selected art piece.
Part 2: Reflection
Write a reflection about the relationship between your art production and the inspiration piece. Include the following in the reflection paper:
- Inspiration Piece
- Include the inspiration photograph within the document.
- Record the title, artist/director, year, and place of origin.
- Briefly explain the background of the inspiration piece.
- Your Art Piece
- Include your original photograph within the document.
- Provide a title.
- Explain the background of your piece.
- Explain the thematic connection between the two pieces.
- How are they similar and different?
- Are they the same medium? How does the medium impact what the viewer experiences?
- For photography, how do the formal elements of design compare to one another?
Original Artwork Requirements
- Methods: photo
- No computer-generated pieces
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 1.5-2 pages (not including title page, images, or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 1 scholarly source)
Order a Unique Copy of this Paper