Local and International Organizations work on the issue of Media Literacy
This part of the Case study will require you to reflect on your capstone project case and what you learned so far about media literacy. Your final paper should be in APA style, will have 800 words and answer the following:
- How did the process of researching influence your understanding as it relates to media literacy?
- Explain how you became more media literate after researching your topic.
- Expound on how your view shifted as it relates to media literacy after completing this project.
- Describe how the project changed your perspective on how media outlets persuade you in viewing and reacting to their content.
- What local and international organizations work on the issue of media literacy? Which of those work on themes related to your capstone project case? How can people get involved with them? Provide contact information and relevant projects or initiatives. Propose an idea for a specific initiative that would increase media literacy among a specific audience around the case you analyzed for your capstone project. (This section of your final paper will be used to assess the Global Engagement Outcome for Global Learning)
Make sure you DO NOT include the questions within your essay.
Directions for Capstone Project Part 3: Final Paper:
- Word count for the body of the essay: 800. Going under or over the word count will be counted against your overall grade for the assignment.
- Times New Roman 12pt. font double-spaced.
- Essay can be written in first-person.
- Submit it as a Word document.
- Needs to be in APA style: A cover page, running header, citations within the body of the essay, and a reference page at the end.
- Paragraphs should have proper punctuation, grammar, and structure. Practice the proper writing skills you learned in ENC 1101 & ENC 1102.
- You will need to use your prior capstone parts and research about your topic to complete this part of the project.
- Similarity index for the body of the essay within TurnItIn should be 25% or lower.
Order a Unique Copy of this Paper